- Determination requires confidence.
- Be open and people will be open with you.
- Sometimes you can learn the most from the people you disagree with.
- Know when to think and know when you need spontaneity.
- Life is a balancing act between making sure you enjoy the future and making sure you enjoy today. Find the point at which they’re not mutually exclusive.
- Everyone is a bank of understanding to be made use of.
- Exercise is the short term cure of everything.
- Put those who would put you before all else, before all else. *All the baes together*
- It’s true that you’ll only regret the things you didn’t do.
- Allow people to amaze you.
- Keep hold of people. You can’t tell what’s meant to be.
- Remember those you helped you. They haven’t forgotten.
- Everyone is scared of something and everyone has been through a love story.
- Dramas are only dramas for the moment, and there’ll be time in the future to laugh about them. Make sure you do.
- Don’t categorize yourself. Stereotypes don’t exist.
- Respect what others believe in – especially when you don’t understand why they believe it.
- Find someone who is in love with their own life and it will be impossible not to be in love with yours.
- Know those you value, and treat them as if you might never see them again.
- Believe in fate. Everything happens for a reason.
Tagsabroad alcoholism america austin body body confidence body image boyfriend breaking up britain britian bus celebrities children climate change Commentary and Opinion confidence culture current affairs death dental care depression development drugs dying economics education employment family fast food fear feminism friends gender girlfriend gold gossip Growing Up guidance guns health healthcare inequality investment law learning life lifestyle london love love letter medicine mental health middle east money parents pharmaceutical politics regret Relationships republican republicanism school society south africa teenager texas travel united kingdom university usa women work zimbabwe
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow hollygpfraser on WordPress.com